Blood Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respectable people you got here.

2 posters

Go down

Respectable people you got here. Empty Respectable people you got here.

Post  Jibston Sun May 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey, I'm just popping in to give a greetings, for when I was playing with Tibberius about 2 days ago, I liked his style, played very well, but was always nice when I tryed to make excuses for dying when he kicked my butt, granted that annoyed me at the time tongue because I was irritable tongue but looking back I respect that alot and I wish more players were like that.

I also played with Jager earlier today, I don't think he likes me much, but then again I had just woken up and of course wasn't the most perky and chipper person around Razz

I'm looking to join you fellas but I'm trying to get to know you more, as recommended by Tibberius and I'm hoping you'll take the time to get the better side of me Smile the side that isn't so bitter and annoyed

Farewell, and I'll attempt to see you men on the field Very Happy

By the way my in-game name is: Verin Seveneye

Jibston

Back to top Go down

Respectable people you got here. Empty Re: Respectable people you got here.

Post  Tibberius Bane Mon May 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Glad to see you here mate, look forward to getting to know you better and kicking your butt more in 1.1, haha kidding. Maybe soon we can kick butt together? Very Happy
Tibberius Bane
Tibberius Bane
Admin

https://bloodsacrifice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum