Blood Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey i was playin with you guys today and i had funn sooooo here i am!

2 posters

Go down

Hey i was playin with you guys today and i had funn sooooo here i am! Empty Hey i was playin with you guys today and i had funn sooooo here i am!

Post  Mortician175 Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Been playing AoC for a while now and i hopped on today and ran into some members of yours Jager, Tiberius and Balian. but ive been talkin with Jager for a while now and i think i wish to join. It was fun playing with players who can think, and are skilled but wont rub it in your face, point in case, Vanquisher clan players i saw running around just capping the flags on Helms deep without even fighting me... and think they were all hot shit for it..

anyways im here, im lookin to join, i look forward to playing with everyone Very Happy

Mortician175

Back to top Go down

Hey i was playin with you guys today and i had funn sooooo here i am! Empty Re: Hey i was playin with you guys today and i had funn sooooo here i am!

Post  Mak Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:19 am

Hey Mortician!
Welcome to Blood Sacrifice!
Jager usually keeps a good eye out for decent people so i'm sure you'll be in Blood Sacrifice in no time!
Thanks for checking us out and start training!
I'll look forward to playing and seeing your abilities later :]
Mak
Mak

http://www.myspace.com/makenshi528

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum