Blood Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra practice!

Go down

Extra practice! Empty Extra practice!

Post  Donutman Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 am

Last week I was about to suggest playing on saturdays, I could lead in case neither Mak or Tibberius could but since I had my (very late) birthday party I decided to post about it this week. Basically the idea is that all euro players in this clan is going to play on our euro server every saturday as well as every sunday which is the regular time. The saturday one will be led by me if neither Tibberius or Mak can come and will be for the european players to prevent lag (maybe the american players can have one on saturday as well, Tibberius or Mak will have to take care of that in that case).

The saurday practise will not raise your rank or such in any way (at least not directly, you will get more skills which could lead to a rank update some time later) and will only be for those that want it, you don't have to come at all if you don't want to. It is simply an extra practise if you perhaps missed the last one and want to know what we missed, if you want to duel the good euro players or simply get better at the game by doing different exercises or anything. If there is any interest in this, please post in this thread or msg me over steam or PM me!

(PS. Vote for Donutman, clan member of the month DS.)

Last edited by Donutman on Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Donutman

Back to top Go down

Extra practice! Empty Re: Extra practice!

Post  Donutman Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:22 am

Oh, just in case I wasn't clear enough, it will be on this saturday as well, even if there is no interest in it (I'll just go around hitting the walls or something if no one comes Razz) but for those that want to come, suggest a time here and I will try to make a good time for everyone.

Donutman

Back to top Go down