Active Members

Go down

Active Members

Post  DC on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:19 am

Do to the lack of show out yesterday and i know some people may have been effected by the daylight savings time but, it dosen't seem like their is much activity with a lot of the members. To try to increase activity i thought of an idea.

This Idea is to have every member at least play 7 hrs of AOC a week, i know some of you can do this in two days which is great. But for the other guys this could be quite hard. Leaders can check how many hours members played by going on each persons community page in steam. This could work in promoting more experience. Also this may help when to see the times each player can play at so we can try and set up a another practice time.
DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Active Members

Post  DC on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Also, seems like we don't have a Code of Conduct(Clan Rules) to refer to when there happens to be a problem within or out on the servers with clan members or pubbers.
DC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tibberius Bane on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:53 am

Not sure that we need an official code of conduct but i'd like to see ANY member of blood sacrifice representing us well and not being a nuisance to public play (other than completely owning them). In the event of an issue with another member of the community, clan member or pubber, i expect you to follow the STAND DOWN policy, which consists of taking your frustration out with your sword and sealing your lips. Simply say if things get heated "I'm just going to play, it was not my intention to start an argument".

Only issue with the other thing you stated is that "aoc" comes up, like any other mod as "sdk base". So essentially members could play any mod for 7 hours a week and we wouldn't be able to tell. I think the key to promoting activity in our clan (AND OUR VENT, make an effort to join our vent everytime you are on steam, it is fun!) is to make people WANT the practices, make them look forward to them because they will be fun, and thats the idea behind the practice types.
Tibberius Bane
Admin

View user profile http://bloodsacrifice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum